Top 10 reasons to be a member of the Denton County Aggie Moms Club
- To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms
- To stay connected to your child, learn the “ins and outs” of activities at Texas A&M
- To receive information regarding Aggie Moms Club activities, Texas A&M activities and to hear guest speakers from Texas A&M
- To raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies and their organizations
- To have a chance to learn the traditions of Texas A&M University
- To become as active an Aggie mom as you choose-there is NO pressure
- To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you
- To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie
- To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”
- TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!
Ways to Join
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and submit an electronic form and then pay via PayPal in our Boutique. (new this year!)
- Click on the link below to access the printable membership form. Print a paper copy, fill it out and mail with a check to the address listed on the form.
- Click on the link below to the membership application and print a paper copy that you can fill out and email to email@example.com and pay via check by mailing to address on form or bringing to next meeting.
All payments made through PayPal will have a $1.00 processing fee.
DCAM dues are $25.00
**Please note, you will not be added to our email list until membership payment is received.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa, Membership Chair at
Online Registration Form
Fill out this form and submit payment via PayPal
Form is best completed using the following platforms: Chrome, Firefox, ipad or iphone. Certain required boxes are not compatible with Safari or Internet Explorer
All payments made through PayPal will have a $1.00 processing fee
After you click send, please scroll down here for the green box that indicates your membership has been processed. Then complete payment via PayPal button below.